Help me out

fast37

Alright, I'm trying to work my way back to a Honda, should've never bought anything else. What I'm hoping for is an older model Accord with a V6 and a manual tranny. Searching autotrader it says there are some, but all the pictures show automatics. I just don't think a lot of people know the difference. So, is there such a thing? I know the 2.3 motors came with manual tranny's but I can't find any V6s that did. Any Hondaphiles that can push me in the right direction, or does it just not exist? Thanks for any help.

Alright, I'm trying to work my way back to a Honda, should've never bought anything else. What I'm hoping for is an older model Accord with a V6 and a manual tranny. Searching autotrader it says there are some, but all the pictures show automatics. I just don't think a lot of people know the difference. So, is there such a thing? I know the 2.3 motors came with manual tranny's but I can't find any V6s that did. Any Hondaphiles that can push me in the right direction, or does it just not exist? Thanks for any help.

Honda didn't put a manual tranny on the V6 Accords until 2004? 7th gen. I don't even think there was a manual v6 the first year of the 7th gen's (2003) but I could be wrong. If you want a stock Manual on an older accord, you'll have to go 4-cyl, and if you want a V6 older you'll have to go auto unless you find a swap that works, but I haven't read of any myself, although I've heard Acura TL tranny works on V6 6th gen's, but I don't know if you can find a manual tranny in the TL's either...

Archived