Exhaust Problem 95 Accord Ex Coupe

Devon95Accord

My exhaust pipe just broke today. The crummy Midas replacement exhaust pipe from 2003 has rotted through and snapped right in front of the muffler.

Anybody know where I should take it to get it fixed for a reasonable price? I'm moving out of the country and selling my car in less than two months, so I really don't want to spend a fortune to get this fixed.

Midas has a lifetime warranty on the $80 muffler, but not on the $300 of pipes they installed that have corroded. No surprise. :mad2:

is it the whole exhaust pipe or just a section of it? i just opened up my phone book and looked for a local performance muffler shop. they welded up a magnaflow muffler and about 3ish feet of pipe for $150 and did a good job. i don't trust those big chain repair places because they are just out to make more money. a big thing that stood out to me was the place i went to had a bunch of pictures and trophies for stuff they had done so i knew they did good work.

Archived