random PE code

sibersan

I've had my accord 00 LX for over 2 years, the cd player had always worked fine. but recently, and randomly, the cdplayer wont play any cds, it started around 2 weeks ago. I had not had it worked on or anything recently. P-E0 would randomly appear, i can be listening to a cd, then all of the sudden that would appear on the screen, and it would stop playing the cd. nothing is wrong with the cd, this past sunday, driving to work, the cd player wouldnt play any of my cd, i tried atleast 10 cd while driving to work, and it kept rejecting all the cds, but the next day, it played the cds without any problem. it keeps coming and going, sometime when the code appear and it reject a cd, i just stick the same cd right back in, and it plays without problem.

I friend of mine had the same sort of problem and he opened it up and it ended up being a loose connection. If you don't want to do it yourself you can take it to an audio shop and they should be able to at least check it out for very little if anything.

Archived