Need help.. Does it fit?

fient

Hey what's up guys,

Many of you guys would rather go into the actual import looking style with kits and stuff... But clearly, most people can't do that.. it's too expensive...

Anyhow, I need help on something and would be glad if you guys can help.

I know that the SI rims will not fit on the 95 Honda Accords unless you change the whole bottom rotors and disc panel.

But instead, I was wondering if the 8 Blades 15x6 2002 Honda Accord (4 Lugs) fit onto the 1994-1997s?

I like the 1994-1997 EX alloy rims too, but it's too stock and too common. I want something different...

Please help me out!

THankx Accord experts!

I believe it's these...

http://ford-wheels.com/www.ackerwheels.com_/63840.jpg

• 7 months later...

The bolt pattern is the diameter of an imaginary circle formed by the centers of the wheel lugs. Bolt patterns can be 4, 5, 6, or 8 lug holes. A bolt circle of 4x100 would indicate a 4 lug pattern on a circle with a diameter of 100mm.

A 2002 Honda Accord I4 has a bolt pattern of 4x114

A 1994-1997 Honda Accord I4 has a bolt pattern of 4x114

Be careful! Just because they bolt on, doesn’t mean they were meant to be put there. Each tire has its diameter in inches and width in inches. Change the width of the tire and you change the location of the linear center of the rim. This center should be parallel with you hub bearings. Too far in, and you will need spacers. To far out and you will rub your fender. Furthermore, there is no correction for negative offset and the problem with cause premature failure of your hub bearings. What does premature failure mean for a Honda? It depends on the offset. It is a Honda, the bearings are designed to outlast the motor.

Keep that in mind when shopping.

just get the same diameter rims as oem and slap the same size tires on. done. that dude was talking about too much crap. if aftermarket rims fit/work fine, oem will surely work just as good.

just get the same diameter rims as oem and slap the same size tires on. done. that dude was talking about too much crap. if aftermarket rims fit/work fine, oem will surely work just as good.

bwaha. being blunt = AWESOME.

Archived