New Console

21JumpStreet

Where in the hell can i get a new center console for my 96 Honda accord lx? Someone attempted to steal my radio last night and did not succeed, but instead broke up my damn center console. Effen rookies. if you're goin to steal a radio at least DO IT! I'm ok now.

Where in the hell can i get a new center console for my 96 Honda accord lx? Someone attempted to steal my radio last night and did not succeed, but instead broke up my damn center console. Effen rookies. if you're goin to steal a radio at least DO IT! I'm ok now.

um get one from the honda dealership. you can call and ask for the part number, and type in the part number on ebay or google, and see if you can find a dealer that sells it for cheaper. you can go to like best buy and get one too, becaues my moms radio got stolen too and they busted out the console as well, and whe she got her new deck they replaced her console.

Archived