radio/cd/clock not working

bobobobo

Installed new headlights. Disconnected battery. Now radio/cd/clock not working.

Any ideas on how to get them to work?

Thanks

You will need to reconnect the battery. Prior to doing so make sure the connections are clean and tight. This applies to both the battery cables as well as the battery terminals.

You will need to reconnect the battery. Prior to doing so make sure the connections are clean and tight. This applies to both the battery cables as well as the battery terminals.

The battery IS reconnected. And after doing so, none of this stuff works.

Now what?

The battery IS reconnected. And after doing so, none of this stuff works.

Now what?

Some sterio systems have an anti-theft device on them, meaning if you disconnect it from its power source, when you do turn it back on you have to put in an activation code. Do you remember ever setting an activation code?

Some sterio systems have an anti-theft device on them, meaning if you disconnect it from its power source, when you do turn it back on you have to put in an activation code. Do you remember ever setting an activation code?

Oh yes. The code thing. Just found the code and will see if that will make things work.

Thanks much

Oh yes. The code thing. Just found the code and will see if that will make things work.

Thanks much

if that doesn't work, try checking the fuses. i had a problem where every time i disconnected and reconnected my battery, i blew a fuse. Does the cig lighter work too?

Archived