Hood/Bumper Swap

Akil1931

Its been a while I have been on. Thanx to all who helped me out about the idling problem. I have another question. I have a 99 accord sedan and am thinking of changing the hood and front bumper to that of a 2001. Can I swap with ease or is there going to be a fitting problem?

Its been a while I have been on. Thanx to all who helped me out about the idling problem. I have another question. I have a 99 accord sedan and am thinking of changing the hood and front bumper to that of a 2001. Can I swap with ease or is there going to be a fitting problem?

Juut usen theses as examples

98-02 HONDA ACCORD JDM II FRONT BUMPER FOR 4DR

VIS RACING 98-02 HONDA ACCORD 4DR EVO CARBON FIBER HOOD

but u can buy these and others for the same year range so u shodul be able to swap 99 adn 2002 no problem. if any one disagreas plz say some.

edit: to make it pretty

Never done it, but I've read that the sedan hoods (98-02) will all fit the same, and the Coupe hoods (98-02) will all fit properly as well (even without a new bumper). It's actually more common to change the sedans to the coupe (01-02) front end, which requires changing the bumper too or there will be a gap between the hood and the bumper...

Archived