Slight vibrating NOISE underneath the car

adas

Well, my Accord was parked in the shopping mall's parking lot and apparently someone backed into my front fender, no damage really aside from some quite obvious paint scratches... s*** happens!

Well, when I drive the car everything is fine of course, but there is a noticable chirping noise coming from underneath the front side of the car (not from the wheels/tires or brakes though), but not when accelerating, but only when the car slows down, and the noise stops at very slow speeds... I thought something got loose due to the impact but I see nothing there... Perhaps some screws got lost? Any ideas of what might be the source of the noise when slowing down?

Thanks!

It is ither the heat shields or it could be what happened to my car, something in my old cat broke and it made a sort of squeaking noise, then I just threw in a test pipe and all was good.

Archived