I was in Cranny's country

sohcVTEC-E

i was gonna ask you if you had fun while you were in gods country , lol , but apparently not , lol. any time it costs you money for a chance to win more money , lol , thats gambling. be it the lottery , VLT's , or bingo.

Ever play Dough Ball? Usually you can find them at these Japanese festivals called Obon or Bon Odori. It's a pretty simple game...you place how ever much money on a color. Then you roll a ball into a pit of cupcake pans, with each cupcake hole painted a color. Whatever the ball lands on, you win whatever you put down times the number associated with that color. It's quite addicting...and everyone can play! Hooray!

Other than that I haven't been to Vegas since last year...roulette to build up my cash...and then craps to loose it all. *sigh*

Dude, I was in cranny's country last weekend too. It was freakin' awesome. Getting to speak french with everybody was good times.

Also:

Fin du monde (9% ABV)

Samiklaus Biere (14% ABV)

And some good old fashioned JD.

Good Times.

oui oui , hahaha. just for the record , im not french , not even a tad so , lol. montreal(i think you said this is where you were), is a bomb place for parties and getting ass man , none better. thoughands of horny french girls man , lol. some of them dont shave anything though , armpits , legs , *&$^* , hahaha.

Archived