CAI

21JumpStreet

i was just wondering if any CAI would work as well as any other? Does name brand really matter? i know the filter does make a difference, but the rest is just bent piping. just wondering.

aem is going to be better than ebay. but not like dramatically better. because ebay copies aem's design. and i mean were talking about a tube with a couple bends in it, replicating one isnt exactly a freaking science. the j's intake/password jdm intake gives off the best hp though. and filters do make a difference, a k&n filter will surely be better than an ebay filter, but i mean it doesnt make that much of a difference.

aem is going to be better than ebay. but not like dramatically better. because ebay copies aem's design. and i mean were talking about a tube with a couple bends in it, replicating one isnt exactly a freaking science. the j's intake/password jdm intake gives off the best hp though. and filters do make a difference, a k&n filter will surely be better than an ebay filter, but i mean it doesnt make that much of a difference.

i just don't wanna buy something off of ebay and then evrything starts breaking on me. CAI prolly won't break or b/c it's just intake. but springs are a bit tricky b/c it's your cars foundation. i dont' wann buy a set of springs and all of a sudden my car is sitting on the ground. Has anyone tried out groundcontrol?

i just don't wanna buy something off of ebay and then evrything starts breaking on me. CAI prolly won't break or b/c it's just intake. but springs are a bit tricky b/c it's your cars foundation. i dont' wann buy a set of springs and all of a sudden my car is sitting on the ground. Has anyone tried out groundcontrol?

buy an intake from ebay. thats fine. depending on the filter you get, you may wanna buy a diferent one. im not going to lie, your prollly barely going feel the difference when you switch out your filters. i wouldnt buy springs for one, id buy coil overs. i bought megan racing coilovers and i was totally happy for the price i paid, i paid 50 dollars for them. price was 100. but i did a trade for them. yah, i had those on stock shocks, the ride was bumpy. but hey suspension is going to feel absolutely bomb. shocks id definitely get the good stuff though, but the actual coilovers i mean they werent bad.

Archived