NEED HELP SPARK PLUGS!

i165mk

Hey guys i just changed my spark plugs on my 94 honda acord lx with bosh plat.i kinda dropped one of the plugs but not really sure if i messed up the ground peice on the bottom.. after i was done with all 4 of them i started up the car and a cloud of white smoke came out and someone please help me with this thanks guys

white smoke would normally indicate the car burning coolant. if all you did was change the plugs and now it burns coolant , that makes no sense. but regap them , try again.

Explain exactly what you did when chnging the plugs, something does not sound right here.

While we are on the SP subject I would not recommend Bosh at all. I bought a Accord years ago with Bosh wires and plugs and both in my opinion were not up to Honda standards for installing them in a motor.

The wires were made terrible and 2 out of the four kept popping off the plug connection. Junk I tell ya, pure junk!

While the bosh plugs will work, I read quite a few times to stay away from them. Maybe one plug is made for too broad of range of motors , I'm not sure WHY not to use them, but judging from the wires I had that was enough for me to stay away from their plugs.

Here is one link I saved ................

http://vskabuki.blogspot.com/

................................................................................

Explain exactly what you did when chnging the plugs, something does not sound right here.

While we are on the SP subject I would not recommend Bosh at all. I bought a Accord years ago with Bosh wires and plugs and both in my opinion were not up to Honda standards for installing them in a motor.

The wires were made terrible and 2 out of the four kept popping off the plug connection. Junk I tell ya, pure junk!

While the bosh plugs will work, I read quite a few times to stay away from them. Maybe one plug is made for too broad of range of motors , I'm not sure WHY not to use them, but judging from the wires I had that was enough for me to stay away from their plugs.

Here is one link I saved ................

http://vskabuki.blogspot.com/

................................................................................

I agree. Bosch is t3h suck. Go with NGK.

As for the white smoke, did it keep putting out white smoke? or have you even started it again? If it is coolant, it should burn it all off and then be fine after a couple minutes.

Archived