what color wire

kale'97accord

i am using stock cd player with my amp and sub that i have what color wire on back of 97 accord se am i looking for. the install doctor website says it is brown with white stripe typically but i tried that and it still does not work i have had better results putting remote to positive on amp please help me i am having with drawels and i need my bass damnit

when dealing with stock wiring it could take a while to find the right wire something like the remote, i would guess brown with a stripe or white w/ a brown, but your best bet is to look for a manual or a website. Oh if you are lucky the radio will have a diagram sticker on it. Good luck .

If all else fails just buy an aftermarket cd player and it will have the remote.

Another quick fix, would be to buy an aftermarket harness (or find someone with one.) Unplug your stereo, plug the harness into the plug, and check which wire is directly accross from the "remote" wire on the harness. That is the one you want...

Archived