Christmahanukwanzaka

sohcVTEC-E

What do you want/have already gotten for your respectable holiday?

My mom got me a super serial... i mean sweet laptop and my best friend got me a new bewst guage! (It's an SRT guage but i love the way they look!)

I want an intake, downpipe, a new axle since my cv joint clicks around turns, new injectors, a turbo timer, manual boost controller, xbox 360, madden 2k7, ncaa 2k7, ncaa march maddness 2k6, and 007 Rogue Agent. Also if I get a 360 I want rainbow six vegas.

All I'm asking for $$$$$, putting it all towards the 350Z I plan on getting sometime early next year :pirate:

sohc - why isn't Gears of War on your list for 360 games?? :(

a lot of clothes

a lot of electronics (video games/computer stuff/etc...)

a lot of $$$

and i forget what else.....didn't ask for car stuff cause I like to buy that, although I'm getting a nice shiny new Sony Headunit that has an AUX imput in the front and plays my Ipod :zorro:

I won't be getting anything for the holidays as my family doesn't really celebrate/exhange gifts anymore since we're all older now.

As for a "want" list, it would be too long to post in a single thread. :p

-new tires

-pay off debts

-more money

-a gf

-my own computer

-new speakers for the car

-fishing rod and reel

-shotgun

-new tv

-home theatre

-more jeans (citizens of humanity, true religion, seven for all man kind, diesel, rock & republic, evisu, red monkey)

-more sneakers (bape, af1, more air max 360, new balance)

-new shoes (gucci, steve madden)

-jacob&co watch, rolex, concord, gucci, movado, raymond weils)

-gucci wallet

Is that too much to ask?

What do you want/have already gotten for your respectable holiday?

My mom got me a super serial... i mean sweet laptop and my best friend got me a new bewst guage! (It's an SRT guage but i love the way they look!)

I want an intake, downpipe, a new axle since my cv joint clicks around turns, new injectors, a turbo timer, manual boost controller, xbox 360, madden 2k7, ncaa 2k7, ncaa march maddness 2k6, and 007 Rogue Agent. Also if I get a 360 I want rainbow six vegas.

Well for st. nick...note ive never done this every before or ever received anything in prior years, well this year I got a crap load of korean candy, pocky, final fantasy 3 for DS...pretty cool...

but for the big sha bang, I would like a Ps3 considering I sold all the ones i got, and a nintendo Wii, also a CF Lip, CF Fenders, CF Hood, CF Hatch, for the integra and the nsx....and some extra cash wouldnt hurt either....@^_^@

With the money I'm getting, I've ordered (backordered)

Tokico Illumina's

Omni-power coilover sleeves

Other things,

New surround sound stuff

10 gallon 2hp air compressor

Pressure Washer

I know I'm getting more than that, but I don't know what a bunch of the stuff is from my parents and in-laws.

I don't know. It's just stock shocks with Comptech Springs. If I see somebody interested in the springs, I might try to sell them, but no reason to sell used stock shocks.

Plus I'll need some things off the stock shocks like the bump stops and I think I need the little dust gaurd thingy's.

Thanks..... Let me be more specific. They were a dealer installed option at the dealer we went to. I think there are very few Acura dealers like the one we went to. The following were actually installed as dealer options with my car.......

Comptech Springs

Comptech 4-2-1 Header

Comptech Catback Exhaust

Carbon Fiber Acura Shift Knob

OEM optional kit

Type R front lip

17" Enkei Shogun's

Archived