RICE PATROL!!!!!

CleanGSR

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, all the cars posted on this page so far I think are sweet.

Except for the repost of that ricey sol and that donk with suicide-lambos.

i'm talkin about stereotypes and cars. i used to drive a white pickup truck and listen to country music and you don't see me getting butt hurt when people call me a redkneck.

Third, us mexicans don't like rims that big anyway...they are harder to steal off of cars :p

siged

dammit, im so not in it to win it. ill just post it thaere as a back up just in case anyone misses ricks post.

:heart: nancy. :p

and how does that spider thing not look real?

heres a few pics shot while I was cruising around during the school week

159454377_525918112_0.jpg

Devon Hesters Caddy just for craps

159454658_525919097_0.jpg

one of my buddies from work

159454779_525919531_0.jpg

"The Cats Meow" I swear its soooo gay Ill get a better pic I see it all the time

159964023_527726590_0.jpg

I believe its a Beretta with a Wing but my buddy took the shot it was pretty quick I had to turn

Im still trying to find that incredible one tho with the 5 gal buckets for hood scoops and crap its just rediculous

• 1 month later...
Actually, all the cars posted on this page so far I think are sweet.

Except for the repost of that ricey sol and that donk with suicide-lambos.

Donkicide, yo.

So I was checking out cardomain and came across this one..

""it's missing: an exhaust, a rear bumper, a back right side window..tail lights, a radiator, and the hood will not latch, and [the door] is only hanging by one hinge on the drivers side. if you drive it for more than 10 minutes, smoke pours from under the hood and sometimes you'd swear it was on fire. Oh, and the gearshift could be slapped around like it were in neutral no matter what gear you put it in. the car is an absolute blast.""

26617388fullue8.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

time to revive a classic

I found this while buying a battery at Advance Auto Parts. And to think that one of the employees is the owner of this....yuck. It's domestic rice. the worst kind and apparently they think it is de bomb with the way they parked it. I wish I had a better shot showing the front, cause the bumper flares out almost a foot wider then the tires in the front.

uglymalibu.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived