99 Accord problem

didimakeyascream

the lights which light up the back up the gauge cluster wont come on when u turn the lights on. the lights that are on like the park neutral etc... and the oil light etc.... come on and they work fine, but when u turn the lights on the park, neutral etc... lights go off and the lights behind the spedo dont come on, anyone know why this is, and i heard somethin about it bein a box that controls that that just goes bad... since the box is so much is there a way i can wire it without using the box (heard u could but u just couldnt dim the lights) if so whihc wires and where they at and how to do it... thanks for the help n e one :D

It's a little white box attached to the fuse box. You can see it if you take the fuse cover off the side of the dash. There not that bad to replace. I don't know how much they cost, never had to buy one.

thanks alot man, and muliplex is the name of the part, im gonna call autozone and price it

Archived