2004 Accord with many problems...PLZ help

MiZz RUBIO

:help: I have a 2004 Honda Accord Coupe and i have so many problems with it. 1st my blinkers are acting up. They flash too quick on the dashboard and outside, makes a funny noise. Could it be electrical or a burned bulb? Second, the seatbelt light shows up on the dashboard and it makes that noise even while i;m driving with my seatbelt on. Can anyone help? are there any recalls for my car?

:help: I have a 2004 Honda Accord Coupe and i have so many problems with it. 1st my blinkers are acting up. They flash too quick on the dashboard and outside, makes a funny noise. Could it be electrical or a burned bulb? Second, the seatbelt light shows up on the dashboard and it makes that noise even while i;m driving with my seatbelt on. Can anyone help? are there any recalls for my car?

I'm not sure about the seatbelt buzzer, but every time I have had a fast blinking light was due to a blown out bulb. Check and make sure that ALL the bulbs are working on your car. If just one is blown out, it could cause the fast blinking.

I'm not sure about the seatbelt buzzer, but every time I have had a fast blinking light was due to a blown out bulb. Check and make sure that ALL the bulbs are working on your car. If just one is blown out, it could cause the fast blinking.

thanks so much...i'm gonna give it a try to see if that's it.:thumbsup:

no open bulletin's on your car... I'll keep checking for you. If your blinker's are still acting up, you may need a switch.

i've been told it might be the switch and i've heard thats it's expensive b/c they have to take the steering wheel apart. do u have an idea of why that would happen or how much would it cost.

Your turn signal bulb is about to burn out. Replace em all just for good measure. They're not expensive.

Is there something on the passenger seat? If so the car thinks someone is sitting in it so it flashes the seatbelt light.

your "flashing seat belt" is probably a loose connection in the seat belt. The OPDS WILL NOT make your seat belt light come one. That's only for the passenger seat.

Your headlight switch would be $28.00 plus labor.

Archived