The New Audio Set-Up

I'm not saying Sony is the best, but the one pictured was the right price and has a lot of nice features. If I had a Scion xB or something to make a real nice system out of, I wouldn't use Sony, but that's not what I'm here for. I just wanted a decent system to get me through my hour drive to school everyday...

rule of thumb dude, as long as your happy with your system. . thats all that matters

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not saying Sony is the best, but the one pictured was the right price and has a lot of nice features. If I had a Scion xB or something to make a real nice system out of, I wouldn't use Sony, but that's not what I'm here for. I just wanted a decent system to get me through my hour drive to school everyday...

Yeah thats cool, I got nothing against that. But the way you put it made it sound like Sony was better than some other manufacturers which indeed are much better than Sony. What i'm saying is that you shouldnt be making false statements, thats all.

He didn't make a false statement. He simply said his sony headunit put out some of the best sound he's ever heard.

He never said that sony was better than anyone.

Sayin sony puts out some of the best sound is not fact. Like i said if you believe that, its your opinion, but if you want hard facts that statement is not true. And he did say Panasonic sucks, which is not true. Its also implying Sony>Panasonic, which is also not true.

Sayin sony puts out some of the best sound is not fact. Like i said if you believe that, its your opinion, but if you want hard facts that statement is not true. And he did say Panasonic sucks, which is not true. Its also implying Sony>Panasonic, which is also not true.

Ok first of all, he said it puts out the best sound he has ever heard.

All of this crap is opinion based. So it really doesn't matter.

Believe me, I went to plenty of Car Audio places (Tweeter, Soundwaves, Best Buy, etc...) and have listened to a plethora of different headunits w/ a lot of different speaker combinations. Before deciding on the current Sony unit, I listened to Panosonic, Eclipse, Alipine, Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer Gold, Blaupunkt, etc....all different kinds of units. I work for Mercedes detailing luxury cars w/ Harmon Kardon, Bose, Infinity, and JBL Audio Systems...so I have a lot to compare to....

In my honest opinion, my headunit sounds better than the ones I myself listened to, and that's just my opinion, so let's not get into an argument please....

Archived