need help with my 03 accord dvd instalation

ACC0RD03

I have a accord coupe EX. it came with a cd changer and my wife bought me an indash eclipse navigation/dvd player from circuit city. The model number is avn 5500 i think. i want this in place of the current radio i have now but i dont know if it will fit or what i need to make this happen. The ppl at circuit city told me that they can put it in the lower compartment of the dash where i put my cds but i think it is stupid cause the shift nob blocks half the screen. :help:

is there a site (pics are helpfull cause me slow) that will show me how it looks like and about how much this thing is gonna cost me

thanx

Dont let circuit city or anyone like that put it in.. they install some kind of thing into the car so your only able to watch videos when your car is in park.. but how would that work on a manual? lol.. Atleast thats what i was told by someone who works at best buy.. lol. I think its illegal for the driver to watch a movie while driving unless the passenger is holding it.. i dnno something stupid like that maybe i miss understood.. and like kastigir said, you just have to buy the kit for your car from circuit city or best buy or w/e, and the wiring harness.. its easy as cake to install.. and it sits in your dash nice and pretty unlike the old crappy one..

Archived