Koopa Got a system.

KingKoopa

Two 12" JL w3's with a 1500watt auto tech amp - ownz my cousin's eg6 hatch.

rear window's been replaced three times.

i call B.S.

sorry. . . but no W3 is going to break a hatch.

I had a CRX with 2 Juggernaut 12's powered by 2 MMAT 1200D's and if that isnt going to break a hatch, i would definately bet my life that no W3 is going to break it, expecially with only 1500 watts

nice try though, thanx for playing :nono:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i call B.S.

sorry. . . but no W3 is going to break a hatch.

I had a CRX with 2 Juggernaut 12's powered by 2 MMAT 1200D's and if that isnt going to break a hatch, i would definately bet my life that no W3 is going to break it, expecially with only 1500 watts

nice try though, thanx for playing :nono:

okay douche bag. whatever. you know exactly how hard they hit with that much and amp exactly how the box is designed, not to mention how close it is the to rear glass.

shut that crap up and learn your facts before making ignorant ass comments. tool.

3 15's Thats a lot of junk in the trunk! Are you sure all that junk will fit in that trunk. I mean, the trunk isn't that big and thats a lot of junk.

Is your trunk big enough for me to put my bike in it?

You can do alot with really bad movie line ripoffs too.

3 15s wouldn't be practical in anything. Maybe a bus, or an rv. beyond a well powered pair of 12's in a car that small you wouldn't notice the difference

lmao. . . oh my did i make you mad?

c'mon cheif. . post a video of this happening. . . in fact, i challenge you to find any video of ANY W3 breaking ANY window.

just stop making up lies to have some sort of spectacular story to tell to internet forums. Get my facts straight? hahahaha. Kid, there is nothing about car audio that you can teach me. The fact that your delusional enough to actually think a couple W3's off a MEASLY 1500 watts can break not 1, but 3 windows shows how little you really know.

K'den. . . good talk

Two 12" JL w3's with a 1500watt auto tech amp - ownz my cousin's eg6 hatch.

rear window's been replaced three times.

x2, thats total BS. I just saw Tuan from Team Toxic Bass at a comp which i recently compteted in a couple weeks ago. He had 2 10" Solo X's in the CRX hitting 155.4 dB...all it did was flex. Maybe your cousins vehicle is junk or when it was replaced was not done properly or well. There are vehicle that can hit 160 dB and not blow out a window, it requires a bunch of pressure for that. To further prove my point, I went up against a scion xB with two 12" w6's and a jl 1000/1 and I beat the vehicle by a full 3.1 dB. I hit 141.2 with a single DD 9515 and 700w. There is no way those W3's are even gonna be louder than what i'm running. I'm not sayin what I'm running is the sh!t, its not, its definitely quality stuff, but your cousin's rear windows has not been replaced three times because of his system.

c'mon cheif. . post a video of this happening. . . in fact, i challenge you to find any video of ANY W3 breaking ANY window.

just stop making up lies to have some sort of spectacular story to tell to internet forums. Get my facts straight? hahahaha. Kid, there is nothing about car audio that you can teach me. The fact that your delusional enough to actually think a couple W3's off a MEASLY 1500 watts can break not 1, but 3 windows shows how little you really know.

K'den. . . good talk

Dude, there are so many factors that apply here.

It is pretty much impossible to clearly say what will and will not happen.

Dude, there are so many factors that apply here.

It is pretty much impossible to clearly say what will and will not happen.

anything other then his rear window being paper thin. . . it is VERY possible to say this kid is full of crap.

Im sorry, thats just how it is. Ive been around the block when it comes to car audio. Ive been in vehicles that have systems that hit so hard its absolutely PAINFUL to sit in and they dont break windows. I dont know if thats your boy? maybe thats why your running to his aid or whatever. . . but Ill put money on it. This kid is lying out of his ass about his cousins car.

Im sorry if people wont like me over waving the BS flag at this kid, but i call it how I see it.

Well maybe he is my boy.

No doubt you know your stuff but since you seem to know what will and will not happen...I have one question for you...

If I keep smoking will I get cancer?

I dont know it all. . . never claimed i did. But at the same time it dont take a know it all to know this kid is simply lying through his teeth. And then has the nerve to call me a "douche bag" and a "tool"???? So basically you defending him only proves one of two things.

A) your really just a nice guy who is willing to go out on a limb and give your boy the benifit of the doubt

or

B) you dont have the balls to step up and tell your own freind hes full of crap, when in fact, hes full of crap

K'den. . . good talk

Kid, I love how he "whips out his e-penis." You're a f*cking joke, KIDDO. And, uh..where did I say it broke three windows? Again, MORON; or would RETARD work better for you measly tee-tiny IQ..? DO YOUR f*cking RESEARCH BEFORE TYPING .. Something SO stupid across the internet.

Again, you DO not know WHAT the f*ck you're talking about. Therefore, you don't matter. So do us ALL a favor and quit typing.

kthxbye.

x2, thats total BS. I just saw Tuan from Team Toxic Bass at a comp which i recently compteted in a couple weeks ago. He had 2 10" Solo X's in the CRX hitting 155.4 dB...all it did was flex. Maybe your cousins vehicle is junk or when it was replaced was not done properly or well. There are vehicle that can hit 160 dB and not blow out a window, it requires a bunch of pressure for that. To further prove my point, I went up against a scion xB with two 12" w6's and a jl 1000/1 and I beat the vehicle by a full 3.1 dB. I hit 141.2 with a single DD 9515 and 700w. There is no way those W3's are even gonna be louder than what i'm running. I'm not sayin what I'm running is the sh!t, its not, its definitely quality stuff, but your cousin's rear windows has not been replaced three times because of his system.

Great, I'm glad you SAW something.

I saw a rear glass being cracked numerous times. But that doesn't matter on the internet, now does it?

And, uh..where did I say it broke three windows?

rear window's been replaced three times

hurry up and go edit it out of your before you make yourself look like even more of a jackass.

sorry you got pownt and now your all butthurt.

K'den. . . good talk

You made it sound like he meant 3 windows at the same time.

Rofl this guy's calling me a kid, then pointing out a typographical error.

What a child. He won't even post his own b-date. Anything we see that he posts now will PROBABLY be overlooked.

Oh, gee. Look at me.. I'm voicing my opinion where no one cares. crap's hilarious. You can tell he's becoming flustered. You saw how precise his typing was in "verbally assaulting" me, now look at it.

You made it sound like he meant 3 windows at the same time.

i know he didnt say 3 at one time. That would be too much for even him to exaggerate. But he clearly stated that his cousin had to replace 3 windows in his hatch because of a system that IS NOT capable of enough sound pressure to do that.

thats my only point. Sorry, hes crying about it now.

Right, I'm crying.

Gee, you must've been the guy that replaced the back glass all three times!

Wow! I'm sorry! I didn't know you worked for a glass shop, let alone saw how his setup looked. My bad, my bad man.. Gee, would you like a foot massage too?

You're a f*cking assclown. Go end yourself.

Kid, I love how he "whips out his e-penis." You're a f*cking joke, KIDDO. And, uh..where did I say it broke three windows? Again, MORON; or would RETARD work better for you measly tee-tiny IQ..? DO YOUR f*cking RESEARCH BEFORE TYPING .. Something SO stupid across the internet.

Again, you DO not know WHAT the f*ck you're talking about. Therefore, you don't matter. So do us ALL a favor and quit typing.

kthxbye.

Great, I'm glad you SAW something.

I saw a rear glass being cracked numerous times. But that doesn't matter on the internet, now does it?

I didnt see it over the internet dipcrap. Did you not read my post? i was at the competition, i competed, and Tuan was in another class and I saw him hit a 155.4 and it didnt do crap but flex some body panels and windows. You want proof? go to www.termlab.com and look up the pictures on the Calendar for dB drag for the month of January under the Rialto, CA event. You will see him sitting on his windshield. That was on a seperate run however in that pictures. You think you know crap, but you dont. CBR4 has alot of knowledge behind him, I can tell just be reading his other posts. Like I said w2<w6<<<<<<<<<<<<<solo x. no effin way he even cracked that windshield. If the windshield was slightly cracked before, the pressure would have caused it to spread. I am gettin some good flex hitting close to 145 dB and I have a couple cracks from rocks on my windshield and that crack has not spread at all. You have no idea what you're talkin about nor do you know how much pressure and force it takes to even crack the windshield. You are tryin to called ppl douchebags and morons....you should take a step out of dipcrap land and look at things from the real world perspective

I didnt see it over the internet dipcrap. Did you not read my post? i was at the competition, i competed, and Tuan was in another class and I saw him hit a 155.4 and it didnt do crap but flex some body panels and windows. You want proof? go to www.termlab.com and look up the pictures on the Calendar for dB drag for the month of January under the Rialto, CA event. You will see him sitting on his windshield. That was on a seperate run however in that pictures. You think you know crap, but you dont. CBR4 has alot of knowledge behind him, I can tell just be reading his other posts. Like I said w2<w6<<<<<<<<<<<<<solo x. no effin way he even cracked that windshield. If the windshield was slightly cracked before, the pressure would have caused it to spread. I am gettin some good flex hitting close to 145 dB and I have a couple cracks from rocks on my windshield and that crack has not spread at all. You have no idea what you're talkin about nor do you know how much pressure and force it takes to even crack the windshield. You are tryin to called ppl douchebags and morons....you should take a step out of dipcrap land and look at things from the real world perspective

That's great. Still. Good for you.

And, aww.. He's calling me dipcrap. AWWWWW. Someone else has their panties in a bundle.

God I love this site. It's great.

Wow. I wonder if someone will lock this bitch-fest down before too long?

Archived