engine stumble

jetmech09

At what RPM does the misfire. Is it only when taking off from stops?

Could be clogged EGR ports.

it happens once the engine is at operating temp. Runs fine till it warms up. It will missfire till about 3,000RPM. If you hit the accelerator and go into the passing gear it will clear up at about 3,000 Rpm.

1993 accord runs fine till you try to Accelerate fast. The engine will stumble and missfire. It also has another problem, if you turn on the Airconditioner it will not kick up the idle. Please help. :help:

I have the same car and the same problem! It's only when the engine is accelerating that it misses.. I have relaced the plugs,rotor,distributor cap and it's still doing it..I'm leaning toward fuel issues??

I have the same car and the same problem! It's only when the engine is accelerating that it misses.. I have relaced the plugs,rotor,distributor cap and it's still doing it..I'm leaning toward fuel issues??

Just figured mine out and it was plug wires. I started it and pulled each plug wire one at a time found the cylinder and it was arking through the plastic piece that fits over the plug. It had a small burn hole through it...Yee haw

Just figured mine out and it was plug wires. I started it and pulled each plug wire one at a time found the cylinder and it was arking through the plastic piece that fits over the plug. It had a small burn hole through it...Yee haw
good job!! glade you found the problem.

Archived