hey Everyone

hatchedDX

Hey, i'd like to say hi to everyone on the forum before i go ahead and ask a bunch of questions and such.

I bought this Accord 2 weeks ago and its an awesome littel car, i bought it with the intention of turning it into a sleeper race car, for schooling the kids on the street and to make heads turn at the strip. Its a 1986 Accord DX hatchback, w/ the 2.0L carb A20 motor, every switch and detail is perfect, but the motor amazingly well running, except for an annoying idle problem, but i won't get into that right now, the objective is to keep the motor going untill July, then i am swapping a B18C 1.8 Liter DOHC Vtec integra GSR motor in and doing a few other mods :happy: , in essence, making this a little sleeping monster for racing. The plan has yet to be decidced as to wether to turbocharge or make a strong running motor that can handle a large shot of laughing gas. My goal is to compete with my best friends 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged :devil: , which on the streets has its way with most other drivers. The only hitch: he's installing a stage 5 kit for the 2.0 ecotec that boost his horsepower from 205 to 285+ so i need to get working... :(

Archived