53 members have voted

1. 1. Will I buy a sticker?

• Yes, I'll buy one
    • Yes, I'll buy more than 1
    • No thank you.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hung, I figured the real reason to have stickers was so existing members could identify each other. Ever drive past a honda and swear that'd you'd seen it here? Now if you saw a sticker you'd know for sure. My friend has a sticker like that on his first gen teg. I forget what forum it's for but it has his user name and everything on it.

+1

What he said. So far as I can tell Chubs is the closest to me and he is 75 miles away. The stickers would be an advertisement to bring new people to the site.

Yeah, I think 100 would be plenty. You'll probably sell a third of those pretty quick and then new members that come will probably buy them after awhile. If you don't want to be holding a bunch of extra decals for awhile though, maybe 50 or 75 if anyone will make that few of them.

100 is a good number. I too doubt if they would mint anything less. make sure to ask for a sample first. So if you front the money they should send you one to check out before minting the rest.

White

I would avoid black - wouldn't be able to see on a window, even worse if windows were tinted

Maybe Blue or Red? Red seems to be one of the most common colors for aftermarket honda people (mine is)

Archived