UPDATED: HF Sticker Samples Pic Inside!

XScarAudio

HF Stickers  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Will I buy a sticker?

• Yes, I'll buy one
    • Yes, I'll buy more than 1
    • No thank you.

Of course they will be cut out letters....thats the way stuff like this works!

As to colors...I think I'm gonna do white and possibly grey/silver if I can get a 50/50 run. Sorry for the delay...I worked 26 hours straight in the past day (gotta love server failures!)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible to get ones that attach inside the window? I find that things stuck to the outside get removed the first time it snows/ices and I have to scrape.

Hrmm, but that might not show up very well on tinted windows. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

Is it possible to get ones that attach inside the window? I find that things stuck to the outside get removed the first time it snows/ices and I have to scrape.

Hrmm, but that might not show up very well on tinted windows. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

yeah my parents did the college sticker thing and the ones on the oustide of the car come off way to easy. if its on the inside, you can still see it through tint

I have dark tint on my car adn you wouldn't be able to see any sticker through it.....

as to coming off easily, the autodynamic.com sticker on my window is the same style as I'm thinking and has been there for 5 years and is still in great condition.....(you can see it in the sig)

Archived