53 members have voted

1. 1. Will I buy a sticker?

• Yes, I'll buy one
    • Yes, I'll buy more than 1
    • No thank you.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just sad. All that work you put into it and when its time for them to put their money where their mouth is, everyone is silent.

Maybe its possible for the mods to pull the userids of the 43 other people who voted yes and call them out as being full of bs?

i believe i was full of BS....it's too big, and i don't want that on my car.

sorry xs

If size is the issue, I can order smaller! I actually got a smaller one but personally liked the bigger one more. If everyone wants the smaller one, I can take a pic, and we can order those instead! Either way!

Unfortunately, a lot of people will express interest in something until the time comes to purchase it. If you go through with having the stickers made, XS, then I strongly suggest having the payments made up-front from the buyers. Otherwise, you may just find yourself with a lot of stickers on your hands.

Unfortunately, a lot of people will express interest in something until the time comes to purchase it. If you go through with having the stickers made, XS, then I strongly suggest having the payments made up-front from the buyers. Otherwise, you may just find yourself with a lot of stickers on your hands.

I think you're right....ill setup a paypal account and see who pays. if not, i'll refund.

No, it's not set up on HF so that you can see who voted with what answer in a poll.

Best way to do it: XS - start up a new thread (close this one out), with a list in the first post of who is in for one or more, then wait for the payments to come through :)

Are you able to get these in silver too or only white? I might still be interested if in silver, but I"m really not liking the look of that font for the sticker so we'll see. Plus I've become less and less active lately so ....

Archived