Pioneer AHV-5700DVD flip screen

dc93

I am gonna purchess the Pioneer AHV-5700DVD in my CR-V, lookin to make the car a little better so the ladies dig lol. So if any one is familiar with this product I would like some information on it and the installation process. Also i heard from a friend that i would need to purches the PAC TR7 if i would like to watch a dvd while the car is in motion. Please if anyone was information i would like all and any thing anyone would like to tell me.

Thank you

I dont have any expriences with flip screens, but I believe that you dont need the TR7 to watch movies while the vehicle is moving. You just do something with the e-brack or the grounding wire there, or something like that. I'm sure someone here knows. If not go to caraudio.com/forum and do a search (if you post the question they'll most likely to tell you to seach since its been asked many times before).

np man.

are you going to be wiring it yourself? if so, make sure to print out a wiring map for your car that way you can match the proper wires to each other. it shouldnt take more than 15 minutes for the whole process.

i wired up a carpc into a honda civic and a ford mustang. a carpc though has two different units. it has the pc unit and then it has a pop up lcd touch screen that mounts like a in dash cd player

a person with the wiring diagrams and at least some basic knowledge in wiring shouldnt take more than 15-30 mins

Archived