Accord 2006 Rims

Accord2006Rims

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am looking to purchase chrome rims for a 2006 Accord Coupe EX V6. What is Honda's aftermarket accessories called? I was told it is best to get Honda's aftermarket rims because of hub centric issue? Is this true or what brands and size do you guys recommend. I was looking at 18", can I do 19" or is 18" max without mods? Thanks.

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am looking to purchase chrome rims for a 2006 Accord Coupe EX V6. What is Honda's aftermarket accessories called? I was told it is best to get Honda's aftermarket rims because of hub centric issue? Is this true or what brands and size do you guys recommend. I was looking at 18", can I do 19" or is 18" max without mods? Thanks.

me personally...i dont like chrome. but that all on preference.

19...to big. IMA

18...u could pull it off due to the simple fact that ur car is a big as a semi. and drop it 1.5" or 2" :thumbsup:

maybe i missed this but...wat color is ur accord (color makes all the diff. on ur wheels):-

check out wheelmax.com or tirerack.com. on tirerack you can see the the rims on the car

if u really wanted, u could fit 20's on there. but unless u drop it, it wont look good. i have 20's on my 02 accord, and they didnt look good until i got a full bodykit, which makes the car look lower. i did 20's with no mods

if u really wanted, u could fit 20's on there. but unless u drop it, it wont look good. i have 20's on my 02 accord, and they didnt look good until i got a full bodykit, which makes the car look lower. i did 20's with no mods

body kit doesnt solve the wheel gap problem if thats still there

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

18's make the most sense remember the the lower the prof the the more problems, chrome....... buy a caddy

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

You can do 18" rims, and i have a set of 18" black and chrome that would look great on your car. They are on mine now, but I am looking to get stock wheels because I am selling them. If you want to do a trade let me know, I will help you out if you can help me.

Thanks!

PM me for pics and info.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

What is Honda's aftermarket accessories called? I was told it is best to get Honda's aftermarket rims because of hub centric issue?

That would be an oxymoron... "Honda's Aftermarket". If its made by honda its not aftermarket. If its aftermarket its not Honda's.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah I have a 05 accord and thought about putting wheels on but you have to keep in mind that your ride quality goes down, if you get el cheapo tires to go on 2 or 3000 dollars rims it is going to sound like a truck with a lift inside the cabin. But if you want the look and not the ride, you have to keep in mind the wheel offset for your car, it is that ugly look with the wheels stick outside the fender. I bet you can fit 19"s if you have the right offset and the right width and of course right tire profile, but they will fit and it WILL ride hard. I don't know the wheel offset but you can call dealer parts department and they will tell you. And that will go for any car. I gave up on rims, good tires are too exspensive unless you have a hook-up and curb checks suck. But wheels do make the car. good luck.

Archived