.....What I've been up to

Pyrorocketeer

So for about a month now I've been building sub boxes and selling them online for Jeeps, and Miatas, to make some spare cash so I can work on the 57 oval. So today I'm bored and am gonna design 2 for my sister's cavy to sell.

One set will be like JL's stealth boxes where you can't see the sub, just what looks like the trunk and they will be hidden. Then I'm gonna make another pair and have the subs fire toward the center of the trunk so the subs are showing.

I'll post some pics later today if I start laying the glass.

everyone loves pics so.....

here are some pics of what I build....

Miata box

subbox03.jpg

subbox02.jpg

Jeep Box

seat.jpg

Jeepbox006.jpg

assembly011.jpg

Here is where I'm gonna build the Cavy boxes.

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

I'm bored so I thought I'd take some pics and show you guys what i've been up to lately, since its too cold to work on the oval.

If anyone is interested (I know this is a Honda forum, but for friends or what not) shoot me a PM for some details.

That's sweet man, make me one for my integra!

Rockford Fosgate Subs FTMFW too, they're awesome.

I'm always looking for new designs! drive over here once the snow stops and we'll come up with something.

Edit: the Jeep one goes in the seat, so you can't tell its there either. very stealthy.

if youve used or are good with cloth and resin pyro , you can do some sick crap dude. those MDF boxes rock though dude , nice work. spare tire well boxes are awsome too. 2nd loudest car ive been in had 4 JLAudio W3 10" subs in a spare tire box , let me tell you , it literally took your air away , he could lock you in the back seat and sufocate you , lol. the loudest stereo ive heard was a competition car , had like 8 12's in it , an amp for each sub , thousands of dollars this car had into it. a 71 camaro , no backseats , all walled out. trunk had a custom amp rack to hold all the monsters. i was in this car getting ready for a car show in a 15,000 person arena , and this dude was making the railings and walls shake in the arena , lol , was insane.

your integra couldnt be easier 90 , you guys should try making some stuff yourself(not trying to fuk you pyro , haha). just like seeing people get thier hands dirty and learning.

if youve used or are good with cloth and resin pyro , you can do some sick crap dude. those MDF boxes rock though dude , nice work. spare tire well boxes are awsome too. 2nd loudest car ive been in had 4 JLAudio W3 10" subs in a spare tire box , let me tell you , it literally took your air away , he could lock you in the back seat and sufocate you , lol. the loudest stereo ive heard was a competition car , had like 8 12's in it , an amp for each sub , thousands of dollars this car had into it. a 71 camaro , no backseats , all walled out. trunk had a custom amp rack to hold all the monsters. i was in this car getting ready for a car show in a 15,000 person arena , and this dude was making the railings and walls shake in the arena , lol , was insane.

your integra couldnt be easier 90 , you guys should try making some stuff yourself(not trying to fuk you pyro , haha). just like seeing people get thier hands dirty and learning.

oh yeah, i'm pretty good with glass.

the sad part is, is that he is right. these things are sooo easy to make it isn't funny. but yet people will pay insane ammounts of money for someone else to do it. Which I fully take advantage of.

i usually do try and do everything myself...but i think it would be cool to see first hand how it's done before i get myself into a mess.

I have an idea how to make "custom" boxes, but could either of you make a write-up soon?

Think resin is bad..try breathing tile dust all day in a house without any sort of airflow through it whatsoever. That is awful. Migraine central.

I'd like to try and make a box for my truck that fits beneath my rear seats..I've only found one or two types of 12" speaker that are shallow enough to go into a box that is short enough to fit beneath my seats.

Resin gets you high as crap....tile dust? lol.... that just gives you respiratory problems.

I thought we were referring to crap that's just nasty to breathe, not what gets us stoned LOL.

thier generation is different from ours pyro , lol. the only thing i can think of that i would wear a respirator for is clear coating a car , clear is very bad for you , no joke. it can end you with the right exposure , or make you not the same ever again.

Archived