mother f*cker...wrecked

bumpin88

had me a little ass e dent earlier, so i might be needing a 88 accord, right head light stuff, and bumper and flasher assy...any help would be appreciate, so heres the story.... i :help: was a good 1/8 mile behind my friend both of us were doing 65ish and he decided to randomly stop...so we could "race" he said, anyways i was behind him driving towards the sun. his tailights on his older truck arent bright at all, they were dust covered and dull. and i tried stopping (sp) and there was no way i could stop, and my brakes have been leaking brake fluid to, and i only have liabitly so i didnt want to hit him, so i ended up takin the ditch, but since we have had so much snow that just melted, the ditch was muddyish, so i slid through the ditch and into a tree, messed up my hood a little bit, busted head light, turn signal, bumper, and we couldnt get the hood open, and there was antifreeze leaking, so either the spill over or the radiator craked...ill put up an estimate when i get one...this sucks

Don't know if it helps, but I have a 90 accord EX with a busted up driver fender and rim, nothing else wrong with the rest of the car. Someone hit me on christmas day then I got my ex-r instead of fixing it. Its in the driveway right now runs great trying to sell it for parts.

Archived