project: 350Z (3fiddy-Z) 2004

thats pretty nice man. too bad it wasnt just a lil bit deeper so you didnt have to invert it. i got to drive my uncles 350z for 2 weeks when i had the sol in the body shop. those things are so sweet

thats pretty nice man. too bad it wasnt just a lil bit deeper so you didnt have to invert it. i got to drive my uncles 350z for 2 weeks when i had the sol in the body shop. those things are so sweet

true but I guess its not bad or a woofer, could have been some whack job low end woofer...and it kinda matches the car.

that would be sweet if you could get the R on the top of the sub to have a Z. maybe cut that scrap piece of carpet with the Z on it and put it on there. haha i dunno that would probably look retarded though

that would be sweet if you could get the R on the top of the sub to have a Z. maybe cut that scrap piece of carpet with the Z on it and put it on there. haha i dunno that would probably look retarded though

lol a ghetto rigged carpeted woofer, but nice try....but have a "Z" logo laser top would be that added touch.

• 2 weeks later...
yah imo i dont like the invertedness of the woofer. how does it sound like that. do u think it makes a difference at all?

if you read through my build you will read that the woofer has a depth a little over 8" and I only had a 5.5" of depth in the wheel well so as opposed to lefting the trunk floor up 3.5" I just went inverted with the woofer, and the owner was a fan.....I am not a inverted woofer fan but I think this one turned out very clean and tasteful.......as far as sound at times you may have to reverse the polarity on the woofer but this was not the case. He listens to the def tones and things of that type and it sound very nice.

i didnt meen for it to come out wrong. imho i think u did the best anyone could do with the amount of space given and i agree it looks very nice, i would definately mob it, i was just wondering if it makes a difference in the sound at all.

i didnt meen for it to come out wrong. imho i think u did the best anyone could do with the amount of space given and i agree it looks very nice, i would definately mob it, i was just wondering if it makes a difference in the sound at all.

I agree 100% with what you said, I actually am not a inverted fan, this was my first, but after it was done I still think it looks great for what it is.....thanks.

Archived