It started!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

code 8: TDC sensor. most likely either somin to do with your dizzy wiring). your dizzy is OBD1 correct and the car is OBD2A?

code 14: EACV(IACV) somin to do with your splicing prolly , just go over everything man , look at wiring diagrams and make sure the right color wire is in the right place.

code 19: your gonna love this , its an automatic tranny code , for lock up solenoid , lol. i dont know wtf dude... what ecu again?

some codes can cause others to false indicate , so dont panic. id figure out the A/T code first.

Yeah, It idles at 600 steady. I got the map sensor plugged in. Im using a p30 ecu. The car used to be an auto, so I think that has something to do with the 19. Im going to try to use my friends on my car to see if I still get that code, if I do, I think it will be the wiring. I just dont think they wired it right when they did the at-mt conversion before I bought the car and that is why Im getting 19.

Looks like my dumbass wired my dizzy wrong. I also think I found out how to fix the IACV code. I have to move a pin on the ecu. I still dont know about the auto tranny thing. Im stumped on that.

well given the fact its a manual ECU(so we think) , i dont see how it should be looking for anything to do with an A/T , lol. fix and clear the other codes , ill look into your A/T code.

Well, if its throwing an A/T code and you don't have an A/T then you must they're must be some software in the ECU that is meant for an A/T. Hahaha that's weird. Maybe there's still a sensor left laying around, idk. This is funny though.

Hell no. Lol. I even bought an S model cluster just in case anyone else ever drives my car, they will be shifting at 6000 rpms.....Im going to start saving after I get suspension and better wheels for an H2b kit. I have been researching it a lot lately and like it a lot.

youd need dry sump to rev 10,000. oil pump cant supply enough to keep bearings wet that high. dry sump and higher PSI oiling system.

Hell no. Lol. I even bought an S model cluster just in case anyone else ever drives my car, they will be shifting at 6000 rpms.....Im going to start saving after I get suspension and better wheels for an H2b kit. I have been researching it a lot lately and like it a lot.

LOL

that video really inspired you didn't it?? take it one project at a time dude, haha.

Lol, I think he kinda posted that video because of me. We were talking about it earlier on the phone...he said to check out the video he was going to post about it too.....I have been wanting to do the H2B for a while.

youd need dry sump to rev 10,000. oil pump cant supply enough to keep bearings wet that high. dry sump and higher PSI oiling system.

can't you just get a bigger oil pump? or are the pickup gallies too damn small, and you just have to source it better? (like from an external tank)

ive never done a dry sump setup pyro , im just going by what ive read. the factory way of oiling the crank is only efficient , so ive read , up till 9500 rpm safely. even heavily built engines , destroked for less wear , couldnt handle 10k for any extended periods of time at all , kablewy , lol. dry sump was only solution mentioned. im sure if there was a solution as easy as upgrade oil pump , they would have. im curious to learn more though , i mean bikes rev way higher than that with wet sump.

I think the most logical reason would be the pickup, and the gallies to the pickup are too small. I mean, you can only suck a liquid so fast through a tube, until the tube can no longer supply the pump with liquid. at that point, you would lose tons of oil pressure.

with the external tank, you could run 1" hose from your tank, to your pump and never have a problem with it.

or..... the pump isn't big enough to supply those kinda pressures at that high rate of volume.....

so you'd prolly need both.

Yeah, One of my wires just came out. I guess I didnt get the solder on it good or something. I think code 14 should be fixed by the end of the day, I have no clue what to do about the auto thing though.

i think you should take a pic of your ecu code for me and ill talk to chris at xenocron for you and find out wtf is going on there. if it is an auto ecu , it can be converted im pretty sure.

Archived