Need help installing speakers in 00 accord LX

Importn2oRacer

Hi, I have some aftermarket speakers in hand and would like to install them on my 2000 accord LX. But before I do anything I would like to know how to open the door panel and the rear section in order to install the speakers. I don't want to break anything. Any help would be appreciated thx.

Hi, I have some aftermarket speakers in hand and would like to install them on my 2000 accord LX. But before I do anything I would like to know how to open the door panel and the rear section in order to install the speakers. I don't want to break anything. Any help would be appreciated thx.

i have a 2000 2dr ex and all u have to do is remove the scew that sits in the are that u can put your hand in to grab the door on the inside. then remove the screw by the door handle. then remove the small triangle piece that is by the bottom front of the window. pry under it gently with a flathead screwdriver. then pry underneath the hole door pannel and it will start to snap out. pry it in all different areas till it seems to b loose. before u can completely take ity off u have to disconnect the wire connectors that run to your door locks etc. that help??

Archived