Need help with 97 Accord O2 Sensor

mlh2e

Check engine light came on with an O2 sensor code. Problem is, I have no idea where the O2 sensor is! If anyone out there can help, it is a 1997 Accord with the V6 engine. I'm trying to learn how to do more myself, and this seemed like a good place to start.

Thanks in advance.

Check engine light came on with an O2 sensor code. Problem is, I have no idea where the O2 sensor is! If anyone out there can help, it is a 1997 Accord with the V6 engine. I'm trying to learn how to do more myself, and this seemed like a good place to start.

Thanks in advance.

o2 sensor is located on the exhaust manifold.not sure if those have one sensor on each side of the exhaust .anyways,its the thing that looks like a spark plug with wires sticking out of them.

o2 sensor is located on the exhaust manifold.not sure if those have one sensor on each side of the exhaust .anyways,its the thing that looks like a spark plug with wires sticking out of them.

I must be lind as a bat because I can't find it. Do I have to remove anything to get to it or should it be right in my face?

I must be lind as a bat because I can't find it. Do I have to remove anything to get to it or should it be right in my face?

try looking by the catalytic converter area.?or follow both exhaust manifold from the head all the way down to the cat.it has be be there.(may have to jack the car up for a better view.

Archived