118,614 miles

steel wheels with hubcaps

New tires

New timing belt

Problems:

*Chip in windshield

*When I go to lock the door, only the drivers door locks

*Usual scratches for a 1999

Also, what do I need to buy to get the locks fixed??

I wouldn't pay more than $5,500 for that, and more than likely $5000 if I could. kbb for "good" is $5,500, and that car has problems if the locks don't work. Are you talking locking the doors from the inside or with the key?

I wouldn't pay more than $5,500 for that, and more than likely $5000 if I could. kbb for "good" is $5,500, and that car has problems if the locks don't work. Are you talking locking the doors from the inside or with the key?

I am talking about locking the doors from the inside electronically.

For 6000 you could find something a lot better. I would look around before you commit.

That depends on where he is. For example, here the value of that car is about $8500 before provincial considerations. Presuming that he is in the US, doesn't the price vary depending on location?

If he was in Canada, he would have kilometers, not miles on the car. And Canadian money has a different value for anything you buy than U.S. It won't vary THAT much across the states. Maybe a hundred or two. 6000 is still too much.

If he was in Canada, he would have kilometers, not miles on the car. And Canadian money has a different value for anything you buy than U.S. It won't vary THAT much across the states. Maybe a hundred or two. 6000 is still too much.

Apologies - firstly I have no idea if this is a US only site or not (Australians use $s and miles, do they not?). Secondly I have no idea how Canadian habits vary between Provinces - they can't even decide what language to speak in some places! I do know that prices vary a lot over here. In Ontario my $12k Mazda is only worth about $9k. I thought prices also varied by a large range in the US, for example every one here says that Cali cars are really cheap.

Archived