How is this deal?

danielrp

1999 Accord EX

4cyl ULEV

Clean Title history

2 owners

92318 miles

HE is asking $6000. It is from a dealer, but the price seems low like something is wrong. It is listed on EBAY HERE

What do you think?

sounds good. since its on ebay you want to be careful though, theres a lot of scammers out there that can say its in "perfect" condition and stuff like that.

One reason that's going to be slightly lower is the ULEV engine instead of the more desirable (and standard) VTEC engine. Another question I would ask myself would be, if this was a dealer why are the pictures taken in an apartment parking lot? If this car were listed as private party instead of dealer on kbb, it is only worth $6500 in "good" condition (which is still more than a dealer is going to give anyone for a car.) I personally would not pay that much for a near 100,000 mile car. Not trying to scare you or anyone else, but just make sure you think hard before doing it. I would not recommend paying more than $6000 for a friend of mine...

Archived