Exhaust for my Accord

Chris 32

I have an unmodded 1999 Accord Ex V6. It has a dual exhaust because it is a V6. My car is a 4 door sedan. I have been looking around at getting a new exhaust for it. I want it to add HP but I also want it to sound good. Reading through the forums I have found people recommending Greddy Exhausts. I wanted to know what would be a good one to purchase and where I could get a good deal on it. Also, what does installing an exhaust consist of? Is it possible for me to do it myself? I have experience doing more involved things than basic maintenance on my car and I am willing to try to do it myself if it is possible. What do you guys think as to what exhaust would be best for my car?

To Greddy's I have found are here:

EVO 2 Catback

SP2 Catback

Note: These are just two that I found, I am not asking which out of these two would be best, but what exhaust out of any would be best?

Edit: My car is automatic.

i have the SP2 myself and recommend that. its quieter than the evo 2 and has a much more subtle exhaust tip, opposed to the obvious "i have an exhaust" coconut-shooter. both are good, especially since theyre full stainless. you should be able to do this yourself, as the old one bolts off, and the new one bolts right on.

Archived