gettin some money

xxscaxx

Don't subbies have like the most annoying dashes to work with?? idk, that's what i've heard.

not at all. easiest i've ever delt with. piece around the shifter pops up, 2 bolts to take off faceplate where the cd player is.

rbolander - ill have to measure out everything. how much same price as the other thread? do me a favor...measure the car pc and cdplayer stacked on top of each other height and width.

ok. stacked up here are the measurements.

height- 4"

width- 7"

depth- 7.3"

thanks man. ill measure my shizzle tomorrow.

dan - beautiful screen...but terrible price lol.

Is it the sti or the evo that you can change the cams and use higher octane and get a lot more hp? If it is the sti then I guess this is one idea to spend your extra money :D

evo. to get to the cams on my car you need to remove the engine from the car. it does add hp though, but they are crazy expensive and labor obv. is too.

you dont have to change the octane though. but if i ran my car with race gas its obviously going to run a crapload better.

My friend's evo has 272 intake and exhaust cams and he's running on 93 (i think) and its damn fast.

yeah same with mine. ran an 11.9.

FDP - my drivetrain is dependable up to 500 whp, no reason to touch it. i just found a good deal on a turbo and i might upgrade.

Either 20G or an FP Green. Either way ill be around 370 whp.

Turbo, Injectors, FMIC, Fuel Pump, and Tune.

Archived