1991 Honda Accord Speedometer Issues & "S" Light Flashin

Peeples

My speedometer quit & TCU is flashing code #4. I replaced the speed sensor & still nothing has changed. I have reset the computer & checked for any bare wires. What else could be wrong. If anyone can be of any help please let me know.

Thanks

My speedometer quit & TCU is flashing code #4. I replaced the speed sensor & still nothing has changed. I have reset the computer & checked for any bare wires. What else could be wrong. If anyone can be of any help please let me know.

Thanks

The best i could say is make sure u have the speed sensor connector all the way in because i had that problem when i changed my transmission and i thought that the sensor was bad but the connector was not alll the way in. Listen for a click sound to verify that it's all the way in.

The best i could say is make sure u have the speed sensor connector all the way in because i had that problem when i changed my transmission and i thought that the sensor was bad but the connector was not alll the way in. Listen for a click sound to verify that it's all the way in.

I have everything plugged in correctly & have went back and double checked it all. I don't know what else to do. Do you have any clue? Is there a fuse that controls it. I know that the radio fuse acts as a backup power for the tcu. I checked it & it is good. Is there anything else??

Thanks for all the help

Archived