Trading 2007 Civic for a 2007 Accord HELP

sorrelljj

Hi all.

I am currently the owner of a month old 2007 Honda Civic EX Coupe. I find that with my body size and my law enforcement job, the car really isn't working well for me. It is extremely hard for me to get in and out of with my gunbelt, and with the boots I have to wear, its extremely hard to use the clutch, to the point where I'm afraid i will burn it out. The dealer I purchased it through is working hard to get me into an accord, and basically by the time they are done, if i take the deal they are offering, they really won't make much, if any, money on this deal, but they are doing it to keep my business.

When I purchased the COUPE EX I financed 24k including tax, tags, etc, and the upside down balance of my trade in. So i figure I paid 5k over sticker in the end. The Accord EX Sedan they are offering, MSRPS at almost 24k, and they told me the bottom line financed would be just about 29550. Thats 5500 more then MSRP.

Do you think it would be wise to take such a good deal where I really won't loose much, or shoud I grit my teeth, bear it, and deal until I get it paid down more. The civic coupe really doesn't work well for me, and but I really like both vehicles.

Any input?

Justin

The dealer I purchased it through is working hard to get me into an accord, and basically by the time they are done, if i take the deal they are offering, they really won't make much, if any, money on this deal, but they are doing it to keep my business.

hahahaHAHAHAHA Im laughing so hard right now. I dont care what they say, never believe them when they say they arent making money on this deal.

hahahaHAHAHAHA Im laughing so hard right now. I dont care what they say, never believe them when they say they arent making money on this deal.

Your a dumbass, thats what makes the economy work... people making money

Since the markup on an 07 Accord isn't that much, they probably arent making that much...

It's all math bro, go to google, find out what invoice price is, then figure your negative equity car, interest rate, and it's all really simple...

the thing you need to do research on, is how much are they giving you for your Civic, thats where they will try to make their money... and can you blame them?

Your a dumbass, thats what makes the economy work... people making money

Wow, you just proved my point. They wont put any work into anything they're not going to make money on.

Since the markup on an 07 Accord isn't that much, they probably arent making that much...

It's all math bro, go to google, find out what invoice price is, then figure your negative equity car, interest rate, and it's all really simple...

the thing you need to do research on, is how much are they giving you for your Civic, thats where they will try to make their money... and can you blame them?

You realize the most drastic depreciation this civic will receive is RIGHT after you buy it. As soon as you drive it off the lot, there goes 8-10%. When they sell this car, they have to sell it as a USED car so they wont sell it for nearly as much which means they arent going to buy it for nearly as much. I dont give a crap what the salesman tells you, they're a business. I mean maybe one day Unicef will get into the car sale business but until then, they want money!!!

Archived