H22A harness

ESPEJO

Well if you're so smart, you would know that you an use your stock harness to drop that motor in. DUHHHHH. The most you might need is a conversion harness. And maybe have to wire up VTEC if your accord isn't an EX.

Well if you're so smart, you would know that you an use your stock harness to drop that motor in. DUHHHHH. The most you might need is a conversion harness. And maybe have to wire up VTEC if your accord isn't an EX.

thank you some you knows some thing, unlike the rest of the losers on here that just act and don't do, thank you, thats all i wanted know, i knew i could but wasn't to sure about it thank you again man for answering me back.........:thumbsup:

or u ever think maybe not all of us are complete loosers and spend all of our time on the internet waiting for u to ask such a great facking question. omg please let me answer ur question oh great eSPLUGEo.

GTFO

Dude, now I wish I hadn't tried to help you. You sir need to chill out and and realize that we don't like to answer the same questions over and over again and if your patient someone will help you. OR you can use the most wonderful search function that we have here. It actually works so utilize it.

moderators are asleep at the wheel on this forum. that guy should have been banned for such an immature outbreak like that. and you know, theres countless of other accord/honda forums in which you could find your answer. if you dont like it here, leave.

he is right though , i just pretend to know , i really do know fuk all. in fact i was wondering how long my fun would last till someone called me out , hahaha.

Archived