01 accord rear knocking noise

sidhusummer

This morning I noticed a weird knocking noise coming from rear of my car. It only comes when i accelerate from idle and then it goes away. First I thought that there might be something in my trunk shifting around on moving but NO :(. I think its coming from rear right side of my car. Any ideas?

This morning I noticed a weird knocking noise coming from rear of my car. It only comes when i accelerate from idle and then it goes away. First I thought that there might be something in my trunk shifting around on moving but NO :(. I think its coming from rear right side of my car. Any ideas?

haha!!! I know EXACTLY what it is. Its your car jack!!! Stupid Honda decides to put a metal car jack in a metal casing with no rubber or anything. Took me freakin forever to figure it out cuz its in that little case in the side of the trunk.

haha!!! I know EXACTLY what it is. Its your car jack!!! Stupid Honda decides to put a metal car jack in a metal casing with no rubber or anything. Took me freakin forever to figure it out cuz its in that little case in the side of the trunk.

haha, but the problem is very easy to fix. just take expand the jack while its stowed. turn the knob counter clockwise until its its tight in its holder and doesnt move.

Archived