My "New" 2003 Accord EX-V6 Sedan wants some love

Coloraccord

So I picked up a beauty of an 03 Accord V6 sedan, power everything, leather everything etc etc, 96k miles, $14k. Best news is I broke my Sentra SE-R lease 8 months early with $400 in the BLACK (ie., positive), so I'm pretty stoked about that.

Now, I'm a family man, but I also enjoy driving (and passing), so this is a good fit for me. The dark blue isn't really my color, but I'm researching those options (I'm thinking the copper-orange from the new GTO). My question is, just how handsome can you make an Accord sedan? Every add-on I've found for it seems so... meh. Like accessories you'd pick up in the lobby of a car wash - window rims, splash guards etc.

I want to go a little aggressive with it, WITHOUT looking like an ass-ricer, some dark headlamps that don't look like I'm trying too hard, subtle but attractive tails, maybe (until I repaint some day) an accent stripe or two. Definitely some new wheels, no more than 18" - Discount Tire surprisingly has access to some decent looking parts there. Also, I'd like to positively affect my gas mileage a bit, without sacrificing power (I'm completely retarded in that arena).

To my long-winded point - I'm looking for inspiration. Any good galleries or recommendations for tuning my family care from "responsible-but-fun" to "fun-but-responsible?" Again, I don't want to look stupid at work, and I don't want high school kids trying to race me on my lunch break. Just want some details to make it unique next to all the other Accords out there. Thanks!

Archived