My New Setup

xxscaxx

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ why thank you sir lol.

i plan on doing the amber delete, i was going to do it tonight but the stickers took a crapload of time because i couldnt get the glue off. so ill do it monday since tomorrow i wont be around to do so.

yeah thats another thing i gotta take off lol. its annoying b/c everytime i go back there they put one back on. i didnt even buy my car from bill kolb.

yeah they are gone now. i think it makes it look cleaner. those pics suck, i gotta snap some new ones. ill do that after i clear the headlights.

yeah man, ive been doing crap everyday i barely have time to come on the forums. i just like to drop in and say hi when i can lol. i work now every damn day and then ive been workin on my car and going to the gym blah blah. i took the liscense plate covers off...stupid things left oxidation marks behind them. not too noticeable thank god.

im going to go ahead and take out the ambers tomorrow after work. hopefully it all comes out fine. also filled her up with some coolant since i spilled a crapload when i took out the stock turbo lol.

also going to pick up my friends Apexi TT since my turbo is only oil cooled.

verrrry very nice! the car looks hot! :) good idea to take the front sti's off...I run past this one blue sti that has so many sti stickers everywhere and I always wonder why so many stickers are needed...

great work!

so what rims are you gonna get?

verrrry very nice! the car looks hot! :) good idea to take the front sti's off...I run past this one blue sti that has so many sti stickers everywhere and I always wonder why so many stickers are needed...

great work!

so what rims are you gonna get?

each sticker = 70hp@wheels

YOU AINT KNOW?!

lol, everyone knows its a rally car anyway man. plus, im not using it for that so whatever .

rims i havent decided yet. so many to chose from.

dont know yet lol. cant run it without a map for the injectors. waiting for my tuner to send the stupid map, just so i can take it out and make sure it runs ok/nothings leaking/ blah blah.

Archived