My New Setup

xxscaxx

lol...ill photoshop it for you when i get it in hahaha.

update: Turbo XS RFL blow off valve FINALLY came today. i waited two damn weeks for this guy to send it out when it only took a day to get here....gayness. im going to try to get my friend to come in my car later with his imac to get a little video clip for you fackers.

oh, and i finally found the cord to my camera online. so ill dish out the 24.99 for that so i can get my damn pics updated.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

patience is a virtue my friends :laugh:

all i need is the fmic, and i have almost all the money for it. im home next week for good for the summer so that means work 7 days a week. which means parts like, every week lol.

trading my injen cold air intake for an SPT short ram to work with my front mount. front mount will be ordered after this weekend. pictures shortly, since when im home i can use momma dukes camera.

Yuck!!! That blue filter clashes with the black in the engine bay.

Just playin' man....looks hawt.

lol yeah but its clean as hell, compared to the one from my injen lol. i think i might change it out though with a k&n to just keep the red theme under the hood.

so pumped for this...almost done guys. since school is over now i am working full time i think starting next week. parts will be flying in then. im catering with my mom twice this weekend so thats a minimum of 200...so ill probably bring home close to 300 with tips. too bad i cant use my income tax money lol.

lol actually its not my car....fooled ya!

but its the exact one im trading for. so when i get it ill take a pic of it out of the car and then in the car.

lol maybe if you used the search button you would find that i have posted pics b4.

100_1448.jpg

100_1449.jpg

100_1451.jpg

100_1452.jpg

Picture043.jpg

MySTi.jpg

100_1453.jpg

i dont post pics up because they are all old. no reason to show you pictures of what it used to look like, but since you think i dont "put pics up" there you go. last pic is for you mycarsux ;-)

Archived