My New Setup

xxscaxx

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i love the interior. i really want to copy my friend like he had on his STi (before he parted it out...idiottt) and re upholster the whole inside with bride material (and, of course, get bride seats for the front).

tell me about it. maybe if it wasnt so damn expensive...you have to be sponsered by bride just to get the material, and even so you still pay full price for it lol.

got a ride in my friends evo who just got cams/camgears, headstuds. thing pulls like a motha. its funny b/c he got it all b/c he knew i was going bigger turbo so he wants to keep up :laugh:

^^^^yes that is indeed sick.

xxscaxxx-just a suggestion.....in my opinion, the amber reflecter delete in the '04/'05 Sti's looks so sweet.

I did it for my friend and it looks amazing...

i already plan on doing that. it makes me nervous though b/c i dont wanna f*ck it up.

chris(pa) - that thing is f*cking beautiful. i really dont like the interior though. did a terrible job with matching lol. my friend had the exact same setup as that, but the seats, side panels, back seats, roof, were all the same color. he had the takata harnesses too. and he had that camera setup lol.

I've always hated Takata..

Ugly ass harnesses.

I dont think the harnesses are ugly they just dont really go with many color shcemes, which makes them look terrible.

yeah i wish takata's werent just that green. but whatever. they are pretty badass. never probably get them though.

just a little update on my shizzle:

i contacted xx tuning in conneticut today. I was orignally going to get a tune from AMR but i started hearing some bad things, so i turned to XX. they are better anyway but the reason i didnt choose them was because they do not tune UTEC.

on this note....

im in a deal right now on a sti forum right now to swap my UTEC for his COBB Accessport. Chris at XX specializes in accessport, and i feel its best i go with what the tuner is most comfortable with. ill get back to you guys on any further details.

by the way, thought i was ordering my fmic the other day. had to wait, since my stupid f*cking check didnt come till today, and my dad got his hands on my other one before i could lol.

yeah i wish takata's werent just that green. but whatever. they are pretty badass. never probably get them though.

just a little update on my shizzle:

i contacted xx tuning in conneticut today. I was orignally going to get a tune from AMR but i started hearing some bad things, so i turned to XX. they are better anyway but the reason i didnt choose them was because they do not tune UTEC.

on this note....

im in a deal right now on a sti forum right now to swap my UTEC for his COBB Accessport. Chris at XX specializes in accessport, and i feel its best i go with what the tuner is most comfortable with. ill get back to you guys on any further details.

by the way, thought i was ordering my fmic the other day. had to wait, since my stupid f*cking check didnt come till today, and my dad got his hands on my other one before i could lol.

Daaaaaaaamn right.

well i switched up my tuner, im going to chris at XXtuning in conneticut. i just sold my UTEC today and now pending a deal with a guy for his v.1 accessport. soon as my money comes in from my utec then ill be able to buy the front mount. figured id buy the em first so i can drive the damn thing lol.

lol at least someone is excited for it.

just packaged my UTEC up, purchased accesport from a person on NASIOC, and now will be ordering my front mount as soon as i hear back through the email from the company. ill post pics soon.

oh, and i just sold my stock STi top mount for 300 bucks :D

Archived