My New Setup

xxscaxx

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off topic as hell but gotta ask you, do you have the little A/C return line. If you don't no biggie but just wondering.

umm, i dont think so. whatever i gave ya is what i had.

It's in one of my import tuning books..they have the original style of carbon fiber, then that. It looks great on white cars.

Thats cool. But the harness you gave me is uberfracked. What did you do to it, catch it on fire? LOL

did i ? my bad dude i didnt even realize that. it was just in the box i didnt even check. my bad.

its a silver CF hood.

yeah its pretty dang sweet. wish i could go pick it up but i cant right now.

i was suppose to meet the guy today for the fmic, but he couldnt so its scheduled again for tomorrow. so hopefully ill have some pics up. im starting to take everything off (turbo dp upipe) tomorrow into thursday and trying to get it sold so i can get some more money, so i should be tuned pretty damn soon.

:wub:

102_1602.jpg

102_1606.jpg

102_1607.jpg

here's my stock vf39 (left) compared to the green. you cant see it much but the green is a hell of a lot bigger. never realized how small the vf39 is.

102_1594.jpg

102_1596.jpg

putting in the uppipe and downpipe today, going to work on getting the turbo in there. im going away to vermont from friday - monday, so ill be finishing up next week.

thanks guys.

all you frackers ask for pics and i give them and no one responds...lame lol. uppipe is in, will be scheduling my appointment for a tune next week. im going to vermont for the weekend so bon voyage.

hey guys, sorry ive been away, been busy as f*ck. tomorrow im gonna snap some pics for you guys. ive got the fuel pump in, injectors, uppipe, wastegate, downpipe, turbo, and just finishing up on the front mount. looks sweet hehe. bov is here tomorrow, yay!

lol, i cant wait for this crap man. just sucks because i have to wait a while to get a tune.

im in the process right now of hacking the hell out of my bumper. damn front mounts.

yes, its bitching. i had to hack the hell out of it. i just finished up about an hour ago. finally got that damn thing to fit. just need to order two more silicone couplers and im all done.

102_1611.jpg

102_1612.jpg

102_1613.jpg

102_1614.jpg

ill take a pic of the bumper installed tomorrow.

Archived