96' Accord Clutch Question

Mr.Steve

Hey, Im Steve. I Recently had my clutch master cylinder replaced. Its been working great for about the past week or so but now its making a loud sqeeking noise from outside the car when i press my clutch down. Its sounds like a loud un-lubed spring noise if that helps. I have visted some of the other clutch-related topics and couldn't find anything that really helps me out. If someone could offer some advise that would be cool.

its probably your pressure plate , could go away with time. where the clutch fork goes through the housing , you can put grease on the plunger but i bet on pressure plate. have someone step on it while your under hood see if it sounds like its comming from inside tranny.

IMG00180.jpg

Humm, Well it looks like this is the exact part that is making the noise i had a buddy press my clutch down and its coming from this part.......Im sorry for the crap pic buts its late and im drunk :p 3:05am heh heh....should i WD-40 it?

Archived