Honda Forum Stickers

ProBallGuy73

Hey everyone, I just got done talking to XScarAudio about this whole sticker situation and how it is just dragging on... Me and him have been working on the design of the sticker for a month or so, and the pic is what we came up with. I sent him 2 sizes, (1) 8in long and (1) 10in long Now i can make them in different colors, if enough people want them. So if people could express there interest again that would be great. Feel free to say what color you would like and maybe it could happen.

Pic Link

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?act=A...post&id=750

Hey everyone, I just got done talking to XScarAudio about this whole sticker situation and how it is just dragging on... Me and him have been working on the design of the sticker for a month or so, and the pic is what we came up with. I sent him 2 sizes, (1) 8in long and (1) 10in long Now i can make them in different colors, if enough people want them. So if people could express there interest again that would be great. Feel free to say what color you would like and maybe it could happen.

Pic Link

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?act=A...post&id=750

how much for the stickers?

Depending on color really...

Basic Colors - (2) stickers for $5 that includes shipping

I can get other prices on colors if people show interests in dif colors other then the basic colors

I can make Windshield Banners and T-Shirts also if people are interested.

Ya i'm just saying i can make w/e people want. Like if someone wanted a VTECH sticker or Civic etc...

I hope to god if you dont spell Vtec - Vtech

8" is a good side for quarter windows. We use approx. 8" x 1" for those, 13" w (height is probably around 2") for rear window.

Thanks for the input people. Ya the size is what u said, 8L x 1W for side windows. Windshield Banners depending on the car 30+ by 5W T-shirts you can do w/e make a design and send it, And sorry about the spelling ~lol~ i have bad spelling all around... If with T-shirts or hoodies the more people interested in them the less it would be, but again thanks for the input, keep it coming

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey look, time to dig up old threads.

this looks to be going nowhere.

Anyone have a line on a place that does single orders of these? I know there are screen printing companies that will make one-off prints on teeshirts and things as long as you have an already created proof and proportions. You just send them the info and they keep it on file. If someone wants to buy one they go to the website, enter in the item code and they can select the actual size and color. Since it is a single run print the price is higher, but you can pick your color, size and quantity on-demand and have it sent right to you. As for price comparison, if a bulk order of 100 decals would have been around $5 a set, then doing the singles might be $8-$10 a set.

any thoughts?

• 2 months later...

I have my own place to make these stickers, and you don't need to order 100's I can print off 1-1000's doesn't effect the cost at all, i posted a example way back in the day and people said it was good, maybe a lil tweak here and there but it was a start... I know there are 6 people that want some now a total of a 11... So i don't know what people would like to do since this has been going on for MONTHS

Archived