Need some opinions

ElBox95CiviCLx

damn that hatch is gorgeous with that backyard special front bumper....make your 4 door like this

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/feature...+front_view.jpg

That's almost what I'm looking for....I'm kinda not feeling that font end so much....but that's about the height I wanna ride at...but yeah, I saw that article too...it's kinda what inspired me.

I'd swap a Z6 or B18B and boost.

Koni Yellows + GC Sleeves/top hats

Rota wheels....just because they're cheap.....

JDM Corners, headlights, and fogs

Nice CF Front Lip

Tint

Cleeeeeean.

I'd swap a Z6 or B18B and boost.

Koni Yellows + GC Sleeves/top hats

Rota wheels....just because they're cheap.....

JDM Corners, headlights, and fogs

Nice CF Front Lip

Tint

Cleeeeeean.

I like everything.....except for the swap...I can't really afford to do that, or have the time to do it...or the experience...and if I did boost, it would be pretty minimal....so yeah....gonna go with I/H/E for now, and just about everything esle you said....When I get the money I was thinking about going with a Mini-me for starters....and maybe eventually do a full-blown swap.

Probably gonna go with a rear lip and maybe skirts too....

if i were gonna get the lip, just get the plastic one at first til you are good driving with your car lowered and a lip cause the CF ones are like 300 versus 80 for plastic and you sure as hell dont wanna f*ck that cf one up

Indeed, I was actually looking on ebay at the Polyurethane ones....I found a whole kit for about $200...and yeah, if I break a part I can find them for around 80-100...so yeah...gonna go with the plastics for now.

I'm noticing a JDM trend on Ebay...wtf is that about...no one is really selling body-kits like they used to....is the F&F trend finally going away?

Or is it just that the sellers are realizing that more people want a clean look?

Archived