Week 2: What would you do?

compuvision02

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I personally do not like SRT-4's, they can be quick and all, just not sure I'd buy one. Anyways, this is what I would do.

Blue.

Tint.

Wingless.

Dump it.

White Kosei K1's.

Turboback exhaust.

Intake.

Front mount intercooler.

/done

Silver

CF hood

Drop it - learning from Pino

short shifter

exhaust cut out like pino had

mopar stage 1

then when i got more money, mopar stage 2

wheels

GOOD TIRES so i dont spin through everything

stronger motor mounts

perrin FMIC

and mayyyybee a 50 trim turbo

eye lids too

and a dodge viper front emblem

debadged everywhere else

wastetgate

intake - a must

E-blue

agp wga

perrin fmic

k&n typhoon cai

mopar blow-off plate

3" turbo-back exhaust

30% tint

maddog short throw shifter

coilovers....extremely stiff in the rear

stock wheels (not acr)

BFGoodrich 215/45/17 KDW2 Tires (new pair)

Weighted Shift Knob

Floor it. mid-high 12's all day. Bitches.

Trade it in :laugh: Thats what I was thinking when I saw the question and alot agree. I guess I just cant see myself in a neon no matter how fast it is. But I cant deny it, SRT-4 is faster than a stock type S.

Trade it in :laugh: Thats what I was thinking when I saw the question and alot agree. I guess I just cant see myself in a neon no matter how fast it is. But I cant deny it, SRT-4 is faster than a stock type S.

By around a second or so.

I'd drive it off a cliff....then ride a bike or walk to work......and that's a 40 mile hike if that shows my feelings. I'd probably pee off the cliff where the car went off after driving it off the cliff too.......well, maybe not.....wouldn't want my urine to put the fire out.

I'd drive it off a cliff....then ride a bike or walk to work......and that's a 40 mile hike if that shows my feelings. I'd probably pee off the cliff where the car went off after driving it off the cliff too.......well, maybe not.....wouldn't want my urine to put the fire out.

:mad:

:chair:

:bash:

:effyou:

'06 black...

no adding weight with body kits that will make it ugly...

looks:

all limo tints

dropped

17" light wheels and F1 tires!

performance:

change everything? haha...

ok,

turbo

Greddy type RS BOV

intake

check valve, wires, bushings,...and pretty much everything!

clutch and some light flywheel...Aluminum

exhaust

wonder how compuvision02 is gonna react when he sees this thread not following the rules!

2005 was the last year for the SRT-4....why would you change everything?

intake, exhaust, wga and you're in the very low 13's, maybe high 12's with a good driver on slicks and solid motor mount bushings....

what the hell.

no one gives this car the respect it deserves.

Because there aren't many of them that are worthy of respect. Nine out of every ten SRT4 owners in Florida -- and ask around if you're ever down here -- are complete f*cking tools with no respect for anyone else. They think that their car is absolutely unbeatable; yet when you ask for a dig run "what are you scared to run me from a roll?"

I try to respect the car, but when a majority of the drivers kill it for me, it's hard to. Not to mention, they sorta hit a deadend if they get near 500whp. Stuck in the 12ish range. AMS had one if I'm not mistaken that was making that sorta power and was only in the 12's. It was practically impossible to stop wheelspin off the launch, even on slicks..

Dodge's FWD 4banger has what Honda does not. A looooot of torque.

id insure it fully , grab a gallon of high test , a bag of marshmellows , lol , well you can figure out the rest , lol. i dont give it respect dan cause its a 2.4 litre engine , DOHC , running 15 lbs and only 230 at the wheels? thats not weak , thats pathetic. even with mopars "stage3" upgrade , youd be lucky to hit over 300.

id insure it fully , grab a gallon of high test , a bag of marshmellows , lol , well you can figure out the rest , lol. i dont give it respect dan cause its a 2.4 litre engine , DOHC , running 15 lbs and only 230 at the wheels? thats not weak , thats pathetic. even with mopars "stage3" upgrade , youd be lucky to hit over 300.

Cranny..they sort of remind me of the 87/95 5.0 Mustang's. They came from the factory absolutely pathetic..

It takes opening them up to gain any power whatsoever, but when you do..

It's on. Except, I don't think the SRT4 block cracks at 450+ hp.

2005 was the last year for the SRT-4....why would you change everything?

intake, exhaust, wga and you're in the very low 13's, maybe high 12's with a good driver on slicks and solid motor mount bushings....

what the hell.

no one gives this car the respect it deserves.

oops...I was thinking srt...thanks...and now that I look into it, there is the caliber srt4 coming out in '08...260 torque (hmm...)

I was kidding about changing "everything" but really, I would change a lot cuz it's not such a great car stock!

Because there aren't many of them that are worthy of respect. Nine out of every ten SRT4 owners in Florida -- and ask around if you're ever down here -- are complete f*cking tools with no respect for anyone else.

I try to respect the car, but when a majority of the drivers kill it for me, it's hard to.

That is a bullcrap reason, period.

Depending on what car you own, the opposite side are the tools. When I was pure F-Body, I hated everything and was the biggest tool toward imports, Mustangs, and whatever else none LS1 that came in my path. Now that I own a Civic and see how my ex-friends act with their muscle cars, I laugh at the fact I used to be like that. Now I don't give two fracks, don't talk crap on my car, I'll respect yours. You could call AWD turbo, V8, supercharged, swapped owners tools, because no matter what, someone is going to act like one.

wonder how compuvision02 is gonna react when he sees this thread not following the rules!

It's just annoying that noone gets that this is for fun, we don't care if you'd prefer another car, it will possibly and probably come around eventually.

Archived