Week 2: What would you do?

compuvision02

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i thought it was a type

and those reasons are lame. either way, youre going to get hated on being in a honda forum with a neon. i just really detest the looks of them. its personal opinion. if you like them, then its a great car for you

Things I don't like about the Si...

First gear is too long,

they squeal with powered turns,

they are too heavy,

they are slow thru the bottom of the gears,

it's power everything,

OBD-2,

nuff said.

My '92 Civic..I had an ITR swap in..with a b16 tranny (basically a non-lsd itr tranny)..

Dear God. I think I remember hitting the top of 5th at like..125ish..

I don't remember..It was somewhere around there.

why is that bad?

It was a typo...the back windows are not powered!

I seriously LOL'd (not with you, at you) @ your reasons

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not even going to post anything else

I was just trying to point out things that are missing in the car or are not good...I get mad when people compare prices and power without looking at anything else! I'm not hating on your car though...it is FAST! hey, it's faster than my car :D

Seriously, those reasons are soooooo lame

well, each person chooses a car for their own reasons...if they fixed these in the SRT, maybe I would drive one too...

yeah i thought it was a type

and those reasons are lame. either way, youre going to get hated on being in a honda forum with a neon. i just really detest the looks of them. its personal opinion. if you like them, then its a great car for you

Not hating on his car...just pointing some things out...can't just compare price/power...you gotta look at other things too...

people say my car is "just a Civic" and I tell them it's the "si"...same goes for the SRT-4...it's not a "Neon"...

Things I don't like about the Si...

First gear is too long,

they squeal with powered turns,

they are too heavy,

they are slow thru the bottom of the gears,

it's power everything,

OBD-2,

nuff said.

and these are your reasons for not driving an SI... :) and by the way, I like my first gear...it helps me focus in the beginning...

I know, thats the only thing that I don't like about Si trannies. Fifth is too short.

It is...sucks...

Archived